Low Smoke Halogen Free Cable
Low Smoke Halogen Free Cable used in common circumstances as below:
- Low smoke zero halogen or low smoke free of halogen (LSZH or LSOH or LS0H or LSFH or OHLS) cables are power cable wrapped with Sheath or Jacket consist of thermoplastic or thermoset compounds.
- Only limited smoke and no no halogen is emitted when the cable is exposed to extreme heat, temperature or fire burning.
- Used as Electricity cable within aircraft, train, ships where air tightness is considered and ventilation is sacrificed.
- Used as high voltage or track signal wires for industry, railroad or other underground tunnel systems for power supply where people security are required against toxic gas during lines regular maintenance.
- Used as Power lines in areas when fire can be a hazard to the users and visitors especially for Public buildings, office building, government institution, train stations, bus station, airports, church, school, hospital, asylum, prison， military facilities as well as hotel, department building and private residences.
- Other circumstances where power lines stability, fire safety and human security are required.
- Can be Installed in Direct Buried, In conduit or Open Air.
- No halogen, no hydrochloric acid, no harm from toxic gas.
Smoke is reduced to minimal, better visibility.
- Burned to ash, Fire propagation is reduced, slow the burn, more time for escape and survive.
- Burning and flame are controlled & limited so loss comes from building and electronic equipment can be reduced.
- High working temperature guaranteed by Insulation: XLPE up to 90°C; irradiation cross-linked polyolefin (XLPO) up to 150°C
- Stable performance in multiple complex environment
- Service for decades and needs very few maintenance, Good electrical insulator Dependable long-term performance
- Proudly be verified by BureauVeritas, ISO, CCC, OHSAS etc.
- Massive production offer you competitive price.
- Free sample and OEM.
RMJT Low Smoke Halogen Free Cable meets or exceeds the following specifications:
- IEC 60332 Tests on electrical cables under fire conditions.
- IEC 60502 Power cables with extruded insulation and their accessories for rated voltages from 1 kV (Um = 1,2 kV) up to 30 kV.
- IEC 60544 Electrical insulating materials – determination of the effects of ionizing radiation.
- IEC 60754-1 Tests on gases evolved during combustion of materials from cables.
- IEC 61034 Measurement of smoke density of cables burning under defined conditions.
- BS EN 6004 PVC insulated and PVC sheathed cables for voltages up to and including 300/500 V, for electric power and lighting
- BS EN 6425-1 Test on gases evolved during the combustion of materials from cables. Method for determination of amount of halogen acid gas evolved during combustion of polymeric materials taken from cables
- BS EN 7211 Electric cables. Thermosetting insulated, non-armoured cables for voltages up to and including 450/750 V, for electric power, lighting and internal wiring, and having low emission of smoke and corrosive gases when affected by fire
- BS EN 50266 Common test methods for cables under fire conditions.
- BS EN 60332 Tests on electric and optical fiber cables under fire conditions.
- NFPA 262 Standard Method of Test for Flame Travel and Smoke of Wires and Cables for Use in Air-Handling Spaces.
- IEEE 1202 flame testing of cables for use in cable tray.
- ICEA T-33-655 Low-Smoke, Halogen-Free (LSHF) Polymeric Cable Jackets.
- Single or Multicore Conductor strands or solid wires are insulated with PVC, XLPE Or XLPO as extruded layer of LSHF.
- Insulated core or cores are assembled together and as bundle.
- If screen is needed, the gap between bundle are filled with LSZH filler or with LS0H bedding, and bundle is wrapped by metal strip.
- Insulated conductor cores can be armored by metal wires, metal strip, or metal clad if armor is required.
- The outer layer Sheath is jacket composed of LSFH thermoplastic or thermoset compounds.
- Conductor: Copper or Aluminum, Strands or Solid
- Cores: Single core 1C, 2C, 3C, 3C+E, 4C, 4C+E, 3C+2E, 5C, 5C & Above multiple-core
- Insulation: XLPE default, PVC or XLPO also available.
- Screen: Copper mash wire or Copper strip
- Armor: Un-armored, Steel Wire, Steel Strip, Aluminum Clad
- Sheath Jacket: PVC default other options available
- Rare specifications or producing by your sample can also be full filled. Please feel free to query with our sales team.
Please contact for fast quotation or stock status check, our service team is standby for instant response.
Download full specifications table of Low Smoke Halogen Free Cable we manufactured.
RMJT Low Smoke Halogen Free Cable Standard Specification Table
Or free to open the link above to preview in your browser.
These PDF formated form charts contain comprehensive information of physical properties including diameter, size, stand, weight, strength of RMJT Low Smoke Halogen Free Cable.