Concentric Cable used as electric service entrance lines which applies common circumstances as below:
- Branch to connect power distribution network and the meter panel (especially where it is required to prevent "black" losses or electric power robbery), and as feeder cable from the meters panel until the panel or general distribution panel, just as it is specified in the National Electrical Code.
- Generally used by Distribution network operator（DNOs） to supply most modern cutouts, but it’s use is not exclusive to DNOs.
- Can be used in dry and wet places, directly buried or outdoors; its maximum temperature of operation is 90 ºC and its voltage of service for all the applications is 600 V.
- They are also used for sub mains in high rise towers and street lighting systems.
- Proudly be verified by BureauVeritas, ISO, CCC, OHSAS etc.
- Massive production offer you competitive price.
- Free sample and OEM.
RMJT Concentric Cable meets or exceeds the following specifications:
- ASTM B801 Standard Specification for Concentric-Lay-Stranded Conductors of 8000 Series Aluminum Alloy for Subsequent Covering or Insulation
- BS EN 60228:2005 Conductors of insulated cables.
- BS EN 60332-1-2 Tests on electric and optical fibre cables under fire conditions.
- BS 4553-1 Specification for 600/1000 V single-phase split concentric electric cables. Cables having PVC insulation
- IEC 60228:2004 Conductors of insulated cables
- IEC 60502-1 Power cables with extruded insulation and their accessories for rated voltages of 1 kV and 3 kV.
- ANSI/ICEA S-94-649 Concentric Neutral Cables Rated 5 Through 46 KV
- ANSI/ICEA S-97-682 Standard For Utility Shielded Power Cables Rated 5 Through 46Kv
- ANSI/ICEA T-34-664-2007 Test Method For Conducting Longitudinal Water Penetration Resistance Tests On Longitudinal Water Blocked Cables
- AEIC CS8 Specification For Extruded Dielectric Shielded Power Cables Rated 5 Through 46Kv
- The cable consists of a plain annealed stranded copper phase conductor, an XLPE insulation surrounded by a concentric layer of plain annealed solid copper neutral conductors, an XLPE insulated and plain annealed solid strand bare copper earth conductors and a black PVC outer sheath.
- Plain annealed stranded or solid phase conductor as the center core.
- The center core was wrapped by insulation material.
- For Straight Concentric Cable （2 conductors - 1 phase and 1 neutral）works with TN-C-S supply, neutral wires wrapped helically around the phase core and core's insulation.
- For Split Concentric Cable works with TN-S supply, the insulated neutrals and bare earth wires are laid in a concentric layer around the insulated phase conductor with PVC string separators separating the neutral and earths. This is then bound with a clear polyester tape and then PVC sheathed.
- For 2 phase and 1 neutral build (3 conductors without earth), 2 parallel insulated phase are wrapped by filler and then surrounded by helical mesh of neutral wires, outer is the jacket. The section can be round or flat.
- Conductor: Solid or stranded Copper, Aluminum or Aluminum alloy conductor.
- Insulation: XLPE or PE or PVC.
- Qty of cores: 1 phase + 1 neutral , 2 phase + 1 neutral, 2 phase + 1 neutral + 1 earth.
- Filler: PVC filler.
- Sheath/Jacket: PVC or PE.
- Rare specifications or producing by your sample can also be full filled. Please feel free to query with our sales team.
Please contact for fast quotation or stock status check, our service team is standby for instant response.
Download full specifications table of Concentric Cable we manufactured.
RMJT Concentric Cable Standard Specification Table
Or free to open the link above to preview in your browser.
These PDF formated form charts contain comprehensive information of physical properties including diameter, size, stand, weight, strength of RMJT Concentric Cable.