Quadruplex Conductor 600V Secondary Type URD Cable
Aluminum 600V URD cable is designed for use in secondary distribution circuits, where installed in duct or direct burial applications.
Maximum operating temperature is not to exceed 90°C in wet and dry locations.
Voltage rating is 600 volts.
As an option, this cable can provided pre-pulled into duct.
- Heat, ozone, oil, and chemical resistant.
- Tear and abrasion resistant.
- Individual cables are UL Listed as USE-2.
- RUS accepted.
- Meticulous quality control from material choosing to specific diameter drawing as well as insulation wrapping.
- Massive production offer you competitive price.
- Free sample and OEM.
Duplex service drop cable meets or exceeds the following specifications:
- ASTM – B230 Aluminum Wire, 1350-H19 for Electrical Purposes.
- ASTM – B231 Aluminum Conductors, Concentric-Lay-Stranded.
- ASTM – B609 Aluminum 1350 Round Wire, Annealed and Intermediate Tempers, for Electrical Purposes
- ASTM – B786 19 Wire Combination Unilay-Stranded Aluminum Conductors for Subsequent Insulation
- ASTM – B-901 Compressed Round Stranded Aluminum Conductors Using Single Input Wire.
- USE-2 per UL 854 available upon request
- Federal Specification J-C–30B
- RUS ACCEPTED
- Conductors are stranded, compressed 1350-H16/H26 aluminum.
- Phase conductors in black cross-linked polyethylene (XLPE).
- Neutral conductor identified by yellow striping or full yellow jacket.
- Three phase conductors and one neutral conductor are cabled together to produce the quadruplex cable configuration.
- Insulated conductors surface printed, neutral triple yellow striped.
- Three phase and one neutral conductor cabled together (LH lay) or parallel if so specified.
- Black neutrals may be specified if desired.
- Cable in Duct (CIC).
- Abrasion Resistant.
- They can be offered in single, duplex, triplex.
- Popular specification and codes in ASTM standards: Tulsa, Dyke, Wittenberg, Notre Dame, Purdue, Syracuse, Lafayette, Swarthmore, Davidson, Wake Forest, Earlham, Slipperyrock, Wofford, Westminster.. Equivalent standards like DIN, BS, IEC also available.
- Rare specifications or producing by your sample can also be full filled.
Please contact for fast quotation or stock status check, our service team is standby for instant response.
Download full specifications table of Quadruplex Conductor 600V Secondary Type URD Cable Cable we manufactured.
RMJT Quadruplex Conductor 600V Secondary Type URD Cable Cable Standard Specification Table
Or free to open the link above to preview in your browser.
These PDF formated form charts contain comprehensive information of physical properties including diameter, size, stand, weight, strength of RMJT Quadruplex Conductor 600V Secondary Type URD Cable Cable.