Products details of Aluminum Conductors Steel Reinforced(ACSR)- CSA C49
- Used as bare conductor for overhead primary and secondary distribution. Aluminum Conductors Steel Reinforced aka ACSR are made of single or stranded solid steel central core enclosed by strands of high strength pure aluminum wires.
- ACSR is the most economical solution for overhead power transmission and distribution projects benefit from features below.
- Very efficient conductivity and high tensile strength
- Save project cost as long span installation achieved not only in time but also in land usage.
- Excellent anti-corrosion attribute.
- Dependable and stable performance for more than 40 years.
Advanced ACSR production lines imported from German which make us capable of supplying you all specifications of ACSR conductor lines .
Proudly be verified by BureauVeritas, quality you can trust.
- 1 up to 3 Layers Aluminum wires stranded, 6 to 30 Aluminum wires
- 1 up to 2 Layers Steel Wires as Core, 1 to 7 Steel Wires
- Al/St 6/1, 6/7, 7/7, 26/7, 18/1, 30/7
- KCM AWG value 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 1/0, 2/0, 3/0, 4/0, 266.8, 300 available
- Rare specifications and additional requirement for finish can also be full filled.
- RMJT ACSR Conductor can flows Standard CSA C49 and even better.
- These ACSR conductors can be produced with same quality according to the sample you provided.
- Grease or other special finish available as you required.
Download full specifications table of ACSR we manufactured.
Or free to open the link above to preview in your browser.
This PDF formated form chat contains comprehensive information about current, size, ampacity, weight, strength and resistance of RMJT CSA C49 ACSR conductor.