Products details of Aluminum Conductors Steel Reinforced(ACSR)- BS 215
- Used as bare overhead conductor for primary and secondary distribution. All Aluminium Conductors Steel Reinforced (ACSR) consists of single or stranded solid steel central core enclosed by strands of 1350-H19 99.5%+ aluminum
- they are the most economical solution for overhead power transmission and distribution projects benefit from features below.
- Very efficient conductivity and high tensile strength
- Suitable for overhead ground wires, river crossings as well as extra long span installations
- Excellent weather-resistance property.
- Dependable and stable performance for more than 40 years.
Multiple ACSR production lines which make us capable of supplying you full size and designs of ACSR conductor lines for your overhead power transmission project.
Proudly be verified by BureauVeritas, quality you can trust.
- 1 up to 3 Layers Aluminum wires stranded, 6 to 54 Aluminum wires
- 1 up to 2 Layers Steel Wires as Core, 1 to 7 Steel Wires
- Al/St 6/1, 12/7, 6/7, 7/7, 26/7, 18/1, 30/7, 54/7
- Rare specifications and additional requirement for finish can also be full filled.
- RMJT ACSR Conductor can meet and exceed specifications of British Standard BS 215 part 2
- These ACSR conductors can be produced with same quality according to the sample you provided.
- Grease or other special finish available as you required.
- Panther, moose, wolf, rabbit, lynx, weasel, twin, zebra, dog are the most popular grades and code names within BS 215 asked by our customers.
Download full specifications table of ACSR we manufactured.
Or free to open the link above to preview in your browser.
This PDF formated form chat contains comprehensive information about current, size, ampacity, weight, strength and resistance of RMJT BS 215 ACSR conductor.