Products details of AAluminum conductor aluminum-cald steel reinforced(ACSR/AW) - GBT1179-2008
- Aluminum conductor aluminum-cald steel reinforced.
- ACSR/AW can be used for overhead transmission line as first or secondary conductor and proving a reliable and stable performance even exposed with high salt and humidity environment for many years.
- Better corrosion-resistance against common ACSR because of Al-clad cores.
- Suitable for coastal power transmission, railway electrification lines or industrial area where heavy pollution and corrosion is real threat.
- Light weight and higher strength to weight ratio than galvanized cores.
- Greater ampacity than normal ACSR.
- BV verified manufacturer, quality you can trust.
- Scaled factory, multiple production lines, competitive price.
- Experienced supplier of industry for more than 10 years.
- Free sample. Can also produce by your requirement till satisfied.
- Aluminum 1350-H19 wires, concentrically stranded about an aluminum-clad steel core.
- Al/Aw, 6/1,7/1, 8/1, 12/7, 16/19, 18/1, 24/7, 26/7, 30/7, 30/19, 45/7, 54/7, 54/19,
- RMJT ACSR Conductor can meet and exceed specifications of GBT1179-2008 standard.
- The additional corrosion protection is available through the application of grease.
Download full specifications table of ACSR/AW we manufactured.
Or free to open the link above to preview in your browser.
This PDF formated form chat contains comprehensive information about current, size, ampacity, weight, strength and resistance of RMJT GBT1179-2008 ACSR conductor.