Products details of AACSR, Aluminum Alloy Conductor Steel Reinforced(AACSR)- ASTM B771
- Aluminum Alloy Conductor Steel Reinforced - AACSR (bare conductor) is galvanized steel core wrapped by single layer or multiple layers concentrically stranded Al-Mg-Si wires.
- AACSR conductor is suitable for practical overhead transmission application, especially for conditions like large span in towers or heavy wire load from wind and ice which often happens in high altitude areas.
- Tensile strength is 30% more than AACSR with same diameter. Large span and long crossing is possible.
- Light in weight and anti-sag performance is 1.4-1.4 times better than AACSR. Lower tower is possible.
- Excellent and stable transmission under 90 °C and up to 150 °C when overload.
- Save cost in tower construction and installation time both.
We are capable of supplying you full size and designs of AACSR conductor lines for your overhead power transmission project.
Proudly be verified by BureauVeritas, quality you can trust.
Construction and Specification
- Aluminum Alloy 6201 wires and the steel cores are concentrically stranded and wrapped helically around a central wire.
- AACSR is available with steel core of Class A, B or C galvanizing or Aluminium clad (AW)
- Additional corrosion protection is available through the application of grease.
- Product Meets or exceeds the requirements ASTM B711 equal to DIN 48206,IEC 61089.
Download full specifications table of AACSR we manufactured.
Or free to open the link above to preview in your browser.
This PDF formated form chat contains comprehensive information about current, size, ampacity, weight, strength and resistance of RMJT ASTM B711 AACSR conductor.