Products details of All Aluminum Conductor (AAC) - ASTM B231
- All Aluminum Conductor (AAC) is made by one or more strands of refined hard drawn 1350-H19 aluminum wires, widely used in low, medium and high voltage or extra high voltage (EHA) overhead lines transmission application as primary and secondary conductor.
- It is also popular for coastal regions as well as Railway and Metro power supply lines. AAC conductors are utilized as a part of line designs that don't require the strength of ACSR type conductors, but demand more for current transmission performance.
- Good price and the most economical bare overhead conductor.
- High Current Carrying Capacity(ampacity), 61.2% ICAS at least.
- Confirmed excellent erosion resistance against rough environment.
- Light in weight where long span or crossing can be done.
We are very experienced manufacturer and supplier of All Aluminum Conductor, since 2007 and almost 10 years, many of our clients comes from Southeast Asia, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. We gain our credits not only from competitive price but also from reliable quality control.
Proudly be verified by BureauVeritas, ISO, CCC, OHSAS etc.
- 2 up to 7 Layers hard drawn Aluminum wires stranded.
- Aluminum Strands: 7, 19, 37, 61, 91, 127
- Core wires or Central wires are helically surrounded by outer layer wires, the lay direction is reversed compared with successive layers.
- Class AA, A, B, C with different flexibilities can be full filled as your required.
- RMJT AAC Conductor follows Standard ASTM B231 or with better parameters.
- Rare or special specification also available by your referred document or by your simple.
- Grease or other special finish available as you required.
Download full specifications table of AAC we manufactured.
Or free to open the link above to preview in your browser.
This PDF formated form chart contains comprehensive information about current, size, ampacity, weight, strength and resistance of RMJT ASTM B231 AAC conductor.